A printout may become misaligned and incorrectly span multiple labels if your Zebra printer gap sensor or media sensor light is not alighted.
To correct this issue, adjust the gap sensor or media sensor light:
- Adjusting the media sensor light:
- The red light must be located fully under the label for good coverage. You may need to slide the sensor light slightly to the right or left to get good coverage.
- Follow instructions on the Zebra support site for adjusting the sensor light.
- Adjusting the gap sensor:
- Follow instructions in the Zebra support video for ZT230 Manual Calibration
- Calibrate ribbon and media sensor:
- Following instructions on the Zebra support site for calibration of ribbon and media sensor.