You can assign concrete mixes to your samples for mix design analysis based on strength.
Creating mixes is a two-step process:
- Create Suppliers
- Create Mixes for those Suppliers
Once you create the mixes, you will be able to select them when entering sample information. Here is the process:
- After logging into ForneyTools, from the main menu, select "Admin | Suppliers."
- On the Supplier Index page, select Create New.
- Enter the name of the concrete supplier and click Create.
- Your new supplier will appear on the supplier Index page. Repeat for each of your suppliers. After entering your suppliers, select "Admin | Concrete Mix" to begin entering the mix design names.
- On the Concrete Mix index page, select Create New.
- Enter a mix name and optional description. Select the supplier of this mix from the dropdown.
- fill in any other information you want to track, and click the Create button.
- Your new mix will appear on the Concrete Mix index page. Repeat for each of your mixes.