ForneyVault stores time as UTC and converts all times to local time for data entry, export, and reporting.
You can set your time zone in the ForneyTools settings, as described here:
- After logging into ForneyTools, from the header menu, click on the user icon at the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Settings.
- If you haven't selected a time zone yet, the Time Zone field label will be red.
- Scroll through the time zones to find yours and click on it.
- You can also select your default lab from this page, as described here. When done making changes, click the Save Changes button.
- You will see a confirmation message, "All settings saved."