You can customize your ForneyTools settings to use imperial, metric, or any combination of units.
All values in ForneyTools are displayed in Imperial units by default. You can customize your settings to use the units of your choice:
- After logging into ForneyTools, on the main menu bar, click the user icon and select "Settings."
- Choices for units appear by default. You can use the buttons at the top of the page to select "Default Imperial" or Default Metric" units for all values.
- If you prefer, you can choose units for each value.
- When you change a unit, its label turn red indicating that a change was made and it needs to be saved.
- After selecting your new units, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes."
- You will see a confirmation that you saved your settings.