The second level of the ForneyVault hierarchy is the location.
After creating a ForneyVault project, you add one or more locations to that project. To create a new location:
- After logging into ForneyTools, click on Project Home at the middle of the home page.
- From you list of projects, click on one to add a location. In the search box, you can type a few characters of the project number you're trying to find, and the search will reduce the list, returning any projects that contain those characters.
- Once you've selected a project, click Create New Location.
- enter a name for you location and any other information you would like to add. Notice that this location is assigned to the project that you selected previously.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Create button.
- Your new location will appear on the index page.
- If you need to edit your location, click the Edit link to the right of the location.
- If you need to delete a location, click the Details link to the right of the location.
- Click the Delete link below the location information.
- Click the Delete button to confirm your delete request. You cannot delete a location if it has samples beneath it – you need to delete the samples first.