You can assign yourself a default lab so that you don't need to choose a lab when printing labels, creating projects, etc.
By assigning a default lab to your user profile, it will be chosen automatically throughout ForneyTools. Here's how you can assign yourself a default lab:
- After logging into ForneyTools, from the main menu bar, click the user icon at the upper, right-hand corner of the window and choose "Settings."
- Click on the "General" settings link if not already selected.
- Using the Default Lab dropdown, click on your lab. You can also set your time zone from this screen, as described here.
- After selecting your lab, click on "Save Changes."
- You will see a confirmation that you saved your settings.
- When you navigate to a page where a lab selection is available, like "Print Labels," your default lab will be automatically selected.